Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you change a cabin air filter in a 1997 Honda Civic DX?

I have a 1997 Honda Civic DX and I NEED to change the CABIN AIR FILTER. I don't know where the filter is located, the manual I have dosen't say, and I don't know what air filter number or model I need. Remember 1997 four door Honda Civic DXHow do you change a cabin air filter in a 1997 Honda Civic DX?
they dont come with a cabin filter

if u cheack like autozone or advance ill tell uHow do you change a cabin air filter in a 1997 Honda Civic DX?
are you talking about an air filter that in the black box next to your engine?

if that go to autozone or kragen or any other auto parts store and just give them the year,make,and model(sometimes trim too) and they will find the right model number for you buddyHow do you change a cabin air filter in a 1997 Honda Civic DX?
yeah I dont think the 97s had a cabin filter. The air filter is in the egine bay.